Who can attend?
Fleet Show is a trade event and open to the following:
- Fleet managers and other fleet decision-makers
- Senior executives from the leasing and rental industry
- Motor manufacturer executives
- Fleet consultants with responsibility for fleet purchasing decisions
Is it free to attend Fleet Show?
Yes, but you must be involved in the fleet industry.
How do I register to attend?
Is now open on Visitor Registration
Where does the event take place?
Silverstone Wing, Northamptonshire, NN12 8TN.
Find out more here.
What are the nearest hotels?
- Snoozebox hotel at Silverstone is open year-round and is situated trackside on the Wellington straight at Silverstone racetrack.
- Premier Inn – Silverstone – 2.6miles
- Whittlebury Hall Hotel – 4.1miles
- Travel Lodge – Towcester Silverstone – 4.6miles
Is there WiFi access in the Silverstone Wing?
Yes, free Wi-Fi is available through ‘The Cloud’.
For further information on ‘The Cloud’ visit www.thecloud.net
Where is the main entrance for visitors?
The main entrance to Silverstone Circuit is just off the Dadford Road and is clearly signposted from the A43 in both directions.
Once inside the circuit, follow the signs to the Fleet Show car park where marshals will direct you where to park.
All visitors will be brought by a shuttle service to the registration area inside the main entrance of the Silverstone Wing.
How do I get to Silverstone by car?
Road access is exceptionally easy along the A43 dual carriageway from either the M40 or M1. For directions please click here.
Where is the nearest train station?
Silverstone is situated between three stations: Northampton, Milton Keynes and Banbury. They are all roughly a 30 minute drive from the circuit.
What parking facilities are available?
Silverstone has parking for more than 20,000 vehicles in parking areas surrounding the site.
Upon arrival, visitors will be directed to parking by a marshal. They will then proceed to the Silverstone Wing by shuttle bus.