– Why 2020 tax reforms for the new fuel economy test are coming too late to shield fleets from rising costs.
Future-proofing your fleet:
– How to make long-term decisions about vehicle choice, against a backdrop of constant political, social and taxation changes.
Where next for the company car?:
– The challenges en route for company cars, and why it might be time for a fresh look at cash alternatives.
One careful owner?:
– What the ASA’s ruling on selling ex-fleet cars means for the sector, and should second-hand buyers really be wary?
– How technology is changing the way businesses think about travel, and the challenges and opportunities of doing so.
– The changing role of telematics for connected fleets; and why your fleet’s data could be more valuable than you imagine.